Monday, April 7, 2008

A Late Comer to Facebook and Social Networking

I've come to Facebook and social networking kicking and screaming. The idea of telling a bunch of people I don't know about myself, and what I'm doing every minute of the day has held no appeal for me. However, I'm starting to understand the draw, and the utility for a blogger and site owner. You are able to connect with others better and convey information in a more fun and appealing way than is often available through blogs. Finding people with like interests is not only a way to promote yourself, but it's also a way to learn from others. As for the privacy element, you choose to share what you want with whom you want. While I am far from being able to give any sort of expert advice, I can say it is worth a try for bloggers and non-bloggers alike.

No comments: